Stock picks for 2021
Amongst the thousands of unattractive stocks, it is a battle to come up with 10 stocks at a reasonable valuation. Most have no or low growth. The few growth stocks are extremely expensive.
With US money supply growing at 25%, a stock market investment must beat 25% at the moment. The money supply growth rate is likely to slow down. It was around 6% per year for decades. This requires revenue or profit growth plus dividend yield of more than 6%.
Stock markets are likely to collapse at some point, in which case examples of short ETF (Exchange Traded Funds) are S&P500 2x short (SDS) and Nasdaq100 2x short (QID).
(1) Anthem (ANTM) managed Health Care
(2) CVS Health (CVS) pharmacies.
(3) The GEO Group (GEO) REIT - Healthcare Facilities.
(4) Ingles Markets (IMKTA) food retail.
(5) Kroger (KR) food retail.
(6) Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) grocery stores.
(7) Tyson Foods (TSN) packaged foods & meats.
(8) Unum Group (UNM) life & health insurance.
(9) US oil (USO) WTI futures contracts.
(10) Walgreen Boots Alliance (WBA) pharmacies.
Commentary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is: www.aandele.co.za/US stocks 2021
Disclaimer: No responsibility is accepted for wrong information, or for losses as a result of any information on this website. The contents should not be regarded as financial advice. Website visitors should consult with their own financial advisors before reacting to information.